1. General Provisions
This personal data processing policy has been compiled in accordance with the requirements of Federal Law No. 152-FZ dated July 27, 2006 “On Personal Data” and determines the procedure for processing personal data and taking measures to ensure the security of personal data of the individual entrepreneur Gleb Vladimirovich Gorokhov (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
The Operator sets the observance of the rights and freedoms of a person and citizen when processing their personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets as their most important goal and condition for performing his activity.
This Operator’s policy in relation to processing of personal data (hereinafter – the Policy) is applied to all information the Operator can obtain about visitors of the website https://verstaburo.com.
2. Basic Concepts Used in the Policy
- Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data by using computers,
- Blocking of personal data – temporary cease of processing personal data (unless it is necessary to clarify personal data),
- Website is a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer software and databases, ensuring their availability on the Internet at the network address https://verstaburo.com,
- Personal Data Information System is a set of personal data contained in databases, and information technologies and technical means ensuring their processing,
- De-personalization of personal data is actions that result in the impossibility to determine whether the personal data belong to a certain User or another subject of personal data without using additional information,
- Personal data processing is any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed by using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), retrieval , use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data,
- Operator is a state body, municipal body, legal or natural person, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) processing personal data, as well as determining the purposes of personal data processing, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) committed with personal data,
- Personal data are any information related directly or indirectly to a certain or definable User of the https://verstaburo.com website,
- User is any visitor of the website https://verstaburo.com,
- Provision of personal data is actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a certain person or a certain group of persons,
- Distribution of personal data is any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite number of persons (transfer of personal data) or letting read personal data by an unlimited number of persons, including public disclosure of personal data in the media, placement in information and telecommunication networks or provision access to personal data in any other way,
- Cross-border transfer of personal data is transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to the authority of a foreign state, foreign natural or foreign legal entity, and
- Destruction of personal data is any actions that result in destructing personal data irrevocably without the possibility to further restore the content of personal data in the personal data information system and/or in the destruction of material carriers of personal data.
3. The operator can process the following personal data of the User
- Full name,
- Email address,
- Phone numbers,
- Country, and
- Contacts in Skype and Telegram services.
Besides, the website collects and processes impersonal data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metrika and Google Analytics, etc.).
The above data is hereinafter referred to as Personal Data.
4. Purpose of Processing Personal Data
The purpose of processing the User’s personal data is to estimate the cost and terms of the project, to inform about the results of the estimation, and to discuss the cooperation possibility.
The Operator has also the right to send notices to the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The User can always refuse from informational messages by sending an email to the Operator at firstname.lastname@example.org with the note “Refusal from notices about new products and services and special offers”.
Impersonal data of Users collected by using Internet statistics services are used to collect information about the Users’ actions on the website, and improve the quality of the website and its content.
5. Legal Grounds for Processing Personal Data
The Operator processes the User’s personal data only if it is filled out and/or sent by the User independently through special forms located on the website https://verstaburo.com. By filling out the appropriate forms and/or sending his personal data to the Operator, the User agrees with this Policy.
6. Procedure for Collection, Storage, Transfer and Other Types of Processing Personal Data
The personal data processed by the Operator is protected by taking legal, organizational and technical measures required to fully comply with the current legislation related to protecting personal data.
The Operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to prevent access of unauthorized persons to personal data.
The User’s personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to any third parties, except in cases related to the compliance with the current legislation.
In case of detecting inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently by e-mailing a notice to the Operator email@example.com marked as “Actualization of Personal Data”.
The term for processing personal data is unlimited. The User may at any time withdraw his consent to processing of personal data by e-mailing a notice to the Operator firstname.lastname@example.org marked “Withdrawal of consent to processing of personal data”.
7. Cross-Border Transfer of Personal Data
Prior to the cross-border transfer of personal data, the Operator must ensure that the foreign state where it is planned to transfer personal data to reliably protects the rights of personal data holders.
Cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign countries that do not meet the above requirements can only be carried out if there is a written consent of the holder of personal data on the cross-border transfer of his personal data and/or performance of the contract where a party is the holder of personal data.
8. Final Provisions
The User can ask and get the answer to any questions related to processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator via email email@example.com.
This document will reflect any changes in the personal data processing policy made by the Operator. The policy is unlimited until replaced by a new version.
The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at https://verstaburo.com/policy.html